Forums Test Mobile - Powered by vBulletin

Discussion: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United return derailed by Kylian Mbappe to PSG - Trans

Affichage des résultats 1 à 1 sur 1

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United return derailed by Kylian Mbappe to PSG - Trans

After the Portuguese superstar was accused of tax fraud, reports emerged that Ronaldo wanted to leave Spain.

In court, the Real Madrid star said he “would like to go back to England”.
    SBOBET

According to The Times’ Duncan Castles: “Ronaldo had made it clear to United he would return to the club, and that Real Madrid were open to negotiating the sale.”

Real president Florentino Perez was reportedly “persuaded that Ronaldo’s frustration was genuine”, and put his efforts into trying to sign Kylian Mbappe as a replacement.

Los Blancos reportedly agreed terms with 18-year-old Mbappe, and were prepared to sell Ronaldo to United for more than 100 million pounds.
    However, Mbappe backed out of the move with fears he wouldn’t be able to fill Ronaldo’s shoes. Instead, the Monaco starlet joined PSG.

To try and calm Mbappe’s anxiety, Real reportedly offered Gareth Bale to United in a move to keep Ronaldo, but the Welshman reportedly, “refused to co-operate with an enforced sale” to Old Trafford.

Now, Mbappe has explained he chose PSG because he wanted to make history in his own city.
    Big players have marked history in their country whether with the national team or their club,” Mbappe said in an interview with TF1, adding that it would have been premature to have left France.

“What I want to do is to really mark the history of my city. PSG was really the project that allowed me to carry on my progress while playing.”

Consequently, Ronaldo stayed at Real, but that doesn’t mean he will forever.
    SBOBET

The Times added: “If Ronaldo had his way, he would have left La Liga in the transfer window.”

“Manchester United were interested and Ronaldo had encouraged them. As The Sunday Times reports for the first time today, only Real Madrid’s failure to convince Kylian Mbappe to join them as Ronaldo’s successor prevented the transfer from progressing.
    SBOBET
    Dernière modification par sonsovan ; 04/09/2017 à 05h44.

Règles de messages